Zu gewinnen gibt es 1.: Ein Handarbeitsheft von Sabrina: Socken & Co., 2.: 2 Anhänger Trachtenschmuck, auch zu sehen bei meinen diesbezügl. Socken, da diese gut gefielen. Dieser kann natürlich auch an anderem angebracht werden, wie Taschen usw.
Zusätzlich noch eine kleine gehäkelte Minitasche, hier nicht mit auf Foto. (siehe Post vom 23.7.)
Einfach einen Kommentar hinterlassen und auf eigenem Blog posten. (bis 31.07.)
2 Kommentare:
Hello! I hope that you can understand english as I am from The Netherlands and my german language is a bit dusty (after I left school 20 years ago..) Still I can read and understand german very good. And I found your blog via Julianne's blog, as I love handwerken too! But knitting socks..I must admit that I have never completed one. I can't seem to make the heel somehow..although I did try it so often.
May be your booklet can help me, so I hope that I can join in on your give away.
Please take a look at my blog too? I write about my family, frugal living, crafts etc. In dutch and english.
Have a nice sunday and greetings from Mama Lieveheersbeestje.
Ja eine Verlosung, da mache ich doch gern mit! LG Kuestensocke
Kommentar veröffentlichen